Marla’s lunch will be offering a Brown Bag Lunch Curbside Lunch and Dinner pick up opportunity for the whole family this year. Families can now add a profile for each member of the household to order for and pick up lunch. This is a great way to help support your local vendors and your PTO. For added convenience, you may now update your child(ren)’s profile to set the location of lunch pickup at the Winnetka Community House’s Pine Street lobby. Otherwise, you can pickup your lunch orders at the designated restaurant.
Login to Marla’s Lunch, order and check out by weekly lockout. Each restaurant will have a “Marla’s Lunch Table”. Pick up time is 11:30-12:15 on the day you ordered and you pick up at the restaurant or at the Winnetka Community House’s Pine Street lobby, depending on your profile settings – everything will be ready to grab and go! Dinner pick up options are available as well for pickup at your selected time at the restaurant! Registration is now open!
WEEKLY ORDER LOCKOUT IS EVERY FRIDAY AT 10:00AM
- Go to: https://marlaslunch.boonli.com (bookmark that page)
- Click on Register then Create an Account: School Password for Crow Island: WPS294
- To pick-up your lunches at the Winnetka Community House, when creating a profile please choose “Winnetka Community House / Crow Island / Pine Street Lobby” as your Location. To pickup lunches at the individual restaurants, set your Location as “CROW ISLAND / Restaurant Pick-up”
- All dinners can be picked up at the designated restaurant at your time of choice regardless of the profile setting.
- Sign In with your username & password
- To begin order click on the calendar date
- GO to: marlaslunch.boonli.com (bookmark that page)
- Sign In with your existing username & password (**If you had 2 accounts last semester (ie. Crow and Greeley) we have combined accounts and credits PLEASE use your CROW USERNAME AND PASSWORD to log in and get into your NEW combined account)
- UPDATE YOUR STUDENT(S) PROFILE (Select their Location)
- If ordering Curbside for a Skokie/Washburne Child and/or yourself, simply add a profile to your existing account.
- In the Profile section, please update each child’s Location to either “Winnetka Community House / Crow Island / Pine Street Lobby” or “CROW ISLAND / Restaurant Pick-up”, depending on your preferred pickup location. This setting will apply to all your Lunch orders. If you select the Winnetka Community House, orders can be picked up between 11:30 and 12:15 in the Pine Street lobby.
Dinners can be picked up at the designated restaurant at your time of choice regardless of the profile setting.
- If a student has graduated, select their name & click “remove profile”
- Once all profiles are updated you can begin placing orders
QUESTIONS: email [email protected] or call 224.269.0068
Click here for a printable version of the order process!